The PRECISION MONITOR 1 is a high-efficiency floor-standing reference monitor, designed specifically for generating maximum dynamic contrast and effective sound pressure levels from a compact chassis. Ease of driveability through a non-reactive impedance load presents low powered tube or solid-state electronics with an ideal interface for generating maximum SPL per watt of power applied.
Each model in the Precision Monitor line presents exceptional spatial sound-staging, recovering the lowest level hall reverberation detail, the hallmark of true high-resolution monitors. Flat frequency response and phase linear time and transient behavior deliver an accurate rendition of all the crucial elements that go into a recording. Whether for home or studio, our Precision Monitors define the state of the art in high-energy reference transducers.
- Advanced light weight driver diaphragm materials minimize energy storage and time-domain distortion.
- Each driver individually tested and matched for optimum performance.
- Smooth, wide polar response for superlative imaging capabilities.
- Exceptional impedance characteristic allows for ideal interface with any amplifier.
- Crossover circuitry is hard-wired with surface-only conductors, eliminating deleterious sonic effects of printed-circuit boards.
- Maximum energy transfer from low power amplification.
- Careful crossover control of all magnetic field interaction.
- Proprietary magnetics technology increases energy transfer and reduces noise floor.
- Constrained-mode damping system absorbs cabinet vibrations.
- Three and one-quarter inch thick front panel supplies acoustically inert wave-launch platform.
- Proprietary phase-linear filter and damping networks
- Distinctive faceted cabinet design provides optimal polar characteristics.
(1) 1inch High-energy phase aligned tweeter
(2) 7 inch Nomex-Kevlar Composite Cone Woofers
4 Ohms Nominal
28Hz to 25kHz
Recommended Amplifier Power:
15 to 200 Watts
Two Position Binding Post
37″ (94 cm) High
10″ (25 cm) Wide
13″ (33 cm) Deep
75 pounds (34 kg) each