Utilizing technologies created specifically for TESSERACT, the entirely redesigned INDRA represents the pinnacle of high resolution/high energy performance in a transducer of its size. Transient response, bandwidth, noise floor and octave-to-octave energy balance are incomparable. More than just transparent and dynamic, Indra has the groundbreaking ability to recreate a holographic sound-field completely free of the loudspeaker cabinet and room boundaries. Indra will reveal the most subtle nuance and detail of a musical performance in three-dimensional space.
Proprietary crossover technologies and drivers made of the lightest and most inert Nomex/Kevlar and ceramic diaphragm materials provide INDRA with instantaneous response and tracing of the original musical signal. Through the most demanding musical passages, each instrument and voice retain its position and definition within the musical and sonic structure. Phrasing detail of each musical expression is revealed through meticulous phase accuracy and high-resolution purity, generating a continuous musical flow like no other transducer.
- Advanced ultra-light weight ceramic and Nomex/Kevlar driver diaphragm materials minimize energy storage and time-domain distortion.
- Each driver individually tested and matched for optimum performance.
- Smooth, wide polar response for superlative imaging capabilities.
- Non-reactive, fully damped impedance characteristic allows for ideal interface with any amplifier.
- Crossover circuitry is hard-wired with surface-only conductors, eliminating deleterious sonic effects of printed-circuit boards.
- Easy to use binding post on back of speaker
- Careful crossover control of all magnetic field interaction.
- Proprietary magnetics technology increases energy transfer and reduces noise floor.
- Constrained-mode damping system absorbs cabinet vibrations.
- Three and one-quarter inch thick front panel supplies acoustically inert wave-launch platform.
- Acoustically-engineered grille assembly decreases edge diffraction effects.
- Distinctive faceted cabinet design provides optimal polar characteristics.
(1) 3/4″ Concave Pure Diamond Tweeter
(1) 3.5” Concave Ceramic Dome Midrange
(2) 7″ Nomex Kevlar Composite Cone Woofers
4 ohms nominal
24Hz to 70kHz
Recommended Amplifier Power:
50 to 200 watts
Two Position Binding Post
41″ high (104 cm)
10″ wide (26 cm)
16″ deep (41 cm)
112 pounds (50.8 kg) each