ISIS is simply one of the most technologically advanced high-energy transducer ever created. Our focused research over a period of four years has produced a range of advancements in each aspect of loudspeaker performance. Proprietary conductors and magnetic technologies, as well as new techniques in cabinet construction, have been combined with the first implementation of full range neodymium driver motors, for the expressed purpose of empirical improvements in all aspects of energy transfer. In each facet of transducer refinement the Isis sets a new benchmark for lack of obscuring distortions of all types. The noise floor is lower, the transient response faster, the storage of stray energy less than ever before. Most importantly, the octave to octave energy balance is equivalent throughout the extended bandwidth envelope, developed without compression of any kind and yet critically damped, thus delivering a dynamic and spatial presentation that is absolutely faithful to the recording.
The result is a large dynamic system that behaves like a small monitor, revealing the most subtle details of space and time combined with the ability to create explosive sound pressure contrasts. By creating and combining our own proprietary technologies, we have produced a rare and exclusive transducer that will set the empirical and musical standard of reference for many years to come.
- Advanced light weight driver diaphragm materials minimize energy storage and time-domain distortion.
- Each driver individually tested and matched for optimum performance.
- Smooth, wide polar response for superlative imaging capabilities.
- Moderate impedance characteristic allows for ideal interface with any amplifier.
- Crossover circuitry is hard-wired with surface-only conductors, eliminating deleterious sonic effects of printed-circuit boards.
- Easy to use binding post on back of speaker
- Careful crossover control of all magnetic field interaction.
- Proprietary magnetics technology increases energy transfer and reduces noise floor.
- Constrained-mode damping system absorbs cabinet vibrations.
- Three and one-quarter inch thick front panel supplies acoustically inert wave-launch platform.
- Acoustically-engineered grille assembly decreases edge diffraction effects.
- Distinctive faceted cabinet design provides optimal polar characteristics.
1″ Concave Diamond Diaphragm tweeter
7″ Concave Ceramic Midrange
2-13″ Nomex Kevlar Composite Woofers
All drivers utilize proprietary neodymium magnetic technologies.
4 ohms nominal
20Hz to 50kHz
Recommended Amplifier Power:
75 to 750 watts
Two position binding post
210 pounds each (34 kg each)